Are you challenged by managing the Logistic SAP Projects…? For the Rotterdam location we are looking for a
Consultant / Project leader Logistics (warehousing / production)
In this role you act as IT Business Partner. Your role consists of helping the business with improving the logistic possibilities with the regarding SAP modules.
You will report to the IS Application Manager
Your responsibilities include:
• Pro-actively help ABB departments in improving their processes with help of IT-solutions.
• Improve knowledge of and share experience with IT colleagues and Key users.
• Pro-actively come up with innovative solutions to improve the Benelux SAP environment.
• Take care that solutions are in line with best practices and ABB Standards & Guidelines.
• Manage relationship with business departments for your working area (Warehousing and Production oriented).
• Act as IS lead in projects and changes, working closely together with the Business project leader and be responsible for the IS part of the project, including the services provided by the outsourcing partners.
• Knowledge on Bachelor or Master Level in logistics or IT achieved by education or experience is required.
• At least 5 years work experience with SAP, of which at least 3 years on the business side for an international company (e.g. Business Analyst or Key user).
• Deep knowledge of and experience with SAP WM and PP is required.
• Sound understanding of the integrations in SAP with other modules (MM, SD, CS, PS).
• Experience with integrations to non-SAP solutions is preferred.
• You have good knowledge of ITIL processes and are experienced in working in an ITIL organized environment.
• You have proven project management experience and have good knowledge of project management methodologies.
• You are willing to develop yourself continuously and you display a high level of interest to expand your knowledge on the business domains and IT solutions.
• You are fluently in Dutch and English. French and German language skills are considered a plus.
• You are flexible regarding working times and travelling abroad, mainly within the Benelux and CEU (Central Europe) region.
To make a success of this role it is important that you have good consulting skills and are able to act as a solution architect for your domain. Your social, communication and coaching skills are excellent and are customer focused. You are experienced with working in teams in a multi-national company. Because of your pro-active and innovative attitude, you display a high level of interest in the business processes and how you can help in improving business performance. Besides that you are experiences in working with outsource/offshore service providers.
We offer a varied job in an international group which feels very strongly about the development of its staff. You will have the freedom to assume a whole variety of responsibilities within a quickly evolving environment. You can also count on a competitive compensation package in line with your capabilities and experience.
For questions regarding the open position please contact Jacqueline Pereboom, George Hintzenweg 81, 3068 AX Rotterdam, tel. 010-4078214. Please apply by clicking on the *link* below:
The ABB Benelux IS department is responsible for the internal service delivery of IS infrastructure and application services. To do this, the IS department works closely together with external outsourcing partners and the ABB regional and global IS organizations.
Within Benelux IS, the Application team is responsible for consulting and solution architecture, projects, application change management and coordination of the outsourcing partners. The current Benelux IS application department consists of 9 FTE’s excluding partners.
Agency calls not appreciated.