The System Analyst – Retail is the first and second line support employee of the Retail IT department for all store IT systems. You will support stores in 10 European countries and cooperate with IT colleagues from Asia and Americas to provide optimal systems availability to our store staff.
The System Analyst – Retail delivers initial support to end users that report incidents and service requests to the Retail IT department. The System Analyst – Retail classifies and records incidents and brings them to a satisfactory resolution. Also, you will be involved in rolling out new systems and functions to store and head office personnel and doing full store installs in preparation of store openings.
In this role, you will:
- Solve operational incidents for store systems;
- Provide professional communication and resolution to system users;
- Use tools effectively for problem solving: database management, network troubleshooting, remote access, etc.;
- Reinforce SLAs to manage end-user expectations;
- Support and maintains Retail ERP System and BI system for region;
- Support multiple HQ departments with Retail processes and issues;
- Roll out new systems, equipment and processes in region;
- Monitors ETL failures and provides missing data;
- Perform data validation;
- Maintain account administration;
- Be able to manage incidents in helpdesk ticketing system;
- Follow up on open incidents and escalate to higher tier support as needed;
- Maintain retail systems in existing locations;
- Resolve post-implementation issues;
- Provide user training;
- Provide support on-site;
- Install retail systems on-site
- Assist the RITM with Regional and Global projects.
- Stand-in for RITM during absence / PTO
A resilient and hardworking individual; with exceptional attention to detail. An affinity to listen and learn; while developing to the next level. No 9-5 mentality and have the willingness to go the extra mile.
- 1-3 years’ experience in service desk or equivalent position; Retail IT experience is a plus;
- Friendly presence and helpful attitude;
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with others;
- Fluent in English;
- Good problem Solving Skills;
- Ability to manage time and resources to meet multiple demands;
- Good knowledge on networking concepts, firewalls (Juniper, Cisco);
- Strong knowledge in dealing with printers, PC’s, desktop software etc.
- Driver’s license and willing to travel to stores are required.
We offer an interesting and multidimensional job in an open, growing and international organization. You will work in a challenging environment with enthusiastic colleagues from all over Europe.
Apply online via this link.