Qandidate.com is the fastest growing recruitment software provider and has welcomed more than 5,000 companies in the last 12 months. In order to support the growth of our company we are looking for an enthusiastic *support agent / customer engagement* employee who wants to feel the vibe of a vibrant software start-up.
Your role is to help our customers maximize their recruitment efforts with the use of Qandidate.com. Your critical mission is to get and keep users activated by giving them an unforgettable support experience. You provide timely and accurate direct support, pro-active customer contact, raise the profile of Qandidate.com and collect customer feedback.
Qandidate.com offers a full blown support model with the use of tools such as Intercom.io and Getsatisfaction.com.
Your duties and responsibilities
• Provide timely and accurate direct support;
• Pro-actively contacting customers and users to collect customer feedback;
• Take ownership of our support processes and improve efficiency and effectiveness;
• Contributing to the knowledge base by adding customer queries and responses;
• Work actively with the product team to fuel customer feedback/insights in to the product roadmap;
• Work actively with marketing to enhance the customer profile description and to define dedicated communication and campaigns based on customer insights.
Your experience, communication and cognitive abilities
Of course, you have excellent communication, analytical, troubleshooting and customer service skills. Furthermore, you recognize yourself in the following:
• At least 3 years experience in a similar position;
• You hold a Bachelor’s degree;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including active listening;
• You feel comfortable in dealing directly with difficult situations and communicating complex issues in a clear manner;
• A proven ability to work on own initiative as well as enjoying being part of a team;
• Flexibility, ability to change priorities quickly and capacity to handle multiple tasks at the same time;
• Effective organisation and time management skills;
• Excellent Dutch and English written and verbal communication skills.
What do we offer you?
We offer an excellent salary and additional incentives every 6 months when we hit our company targets. Think of a day at the spa, dinner for two at a Michelin star restaurant or designer sunglasses of choice. We also have a pension scheme and if you like socializing, you’ll be pleased to know that there are plenty of outings and get-togethers taking place!
We also offer:
• 25 annual vacation days;
• Flexible working hours;
• Time and budget for training;
• Joint lunch with the whole team every Tuesday.
Qandidate.com is one of the initiatives born in the labs of VONQ. VONQ provides free online recruitment advice and online recruitment advertising services that help companies place their jobs more effectively, so they can attract the right staff directly. Qandidate.com has been founded in January 2013. After an overwhelming market introduction of the public beta version of Qandidate.com in February 2013 we are welcoming hundreds of new customers from all over the globe each month.
If you’re getting excited about helping customers and really looking forward to working at a fast growing software start-up with exciting plans for the future? Apply now!
For questions reach out to Remy Verhoeven (010-2014800) or apply directly via the *link*.
Agency calls not appreciated.