ASM Laser Separation International (ALSI) B.V. is part of ASM Pacific Technology Ltd. Together, we achieve total excellence. As a global leader in the semiconductor industry, we provide unlimited opportunities in nurturing and developing your potential and talents.
For our office in Beuningen (Gelderland) we are looking for a:
Senior Software Engineer
Job Description Senior Software Engineer
As a part of the ASM Laser Separations Software team, you will develop software functionalities for our Laser 1205 System. It’s your task to specify, design, develop, integrate and test software that constantly pushes the limits of our system’s performance.
You will perform in close cooperation with other Embedded Software Engineers, Motion Control Software Engineers and Software Test Engineers of the software team, other disciplines (mechatronics, optics, lasers) and key suppliers. Our Software Engineers work in small project teams. Besides development of new software solutions your task is to analyze and solve complex problems. You will be working at our R&D centre at our headquarters in Beuningen, near Nijmegen. In exception, if needed, on our customer’s sites in Asia, North America and Europe.
Overall responsibilities and activities:
- Specify, design, implement, document, test and repair software components and software (sub) systems in cooperation with the software architect and software engineers.
- Create and maintain software (test) specification and design documents.
- Contribute to software process improvement actions.
- Evaluate potential SDE tools.
- Provide second-line support for customers and engineers from the application, process and service departments.
Desired Skills & Experience Senior Software Engineer:
- Profound knowledge of requirements, software design, implementation and verification of software for mechatronic systems. Preferably semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
- In depth C, C++ and Python knowledge.
- In depth knowledge and experience in the application of general vision software technologies such as HALCON, openCV, Intel IPP are an advantage.
- Experience with requirement gathering and management.
- Experience with continuous integration and automated testing.
- Profound knowledge of object oriented design and UML .
- Relevant experience with digital and analogue I/O and (Industrial) communication protocols (Ethernet, TCP/IP, EtherCAT, RS232, RS422).
- Experience with Windows 7 32- and 64-bit as development- and target platform
- Experience with software configuration management systems (SVN), problem report and change request systems (Trac).
- Team player, good communication skills in both English and Dutch, being able to deal with cultural differences.
- Customer oriented, flexible, result and quality driven.
ASM Laser Separation International offers:
- A great salary and benefits package;
- An attractive Pension and insurance plan;
- A Challenging multidisciplinary environment with ground-breaking technologies;
- An ambitious team of devoted high quality engineers and scientists;
- Individual and team training and personal career development programs.
Please send in your CV and motivation letter through our application form.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated!