Are you an experienced Application Developer, but are you ready for a next step in your career where you are can manage the whole process around our applications? Then we are looking for you!
Senior Application Manager (Java & ColdFusion)
The Hague, The Netherlands, fulltime
ING Investment Management is looking for a Senior Application Manager who has extensive knowledge and experience with several development tools, but who is ready for the next step. You will be part of a team of professionals within the DC Solutions Technology department of ING Investment Management, which enables you to serve our clients’ needs.
You are an experienced application developer with experience on both maintenance and change development within a complex web environment. As a Senior Application Manager, you will be responsible for the web environment and underlying systems. With your extensive knowledge of development tools, you will be able to manage issues, initiate changes, perform security test, and maintain the performance of the applications
Your main responsibilities
• Responsible for maintenance of our applications on the client facing side (f.e. FitVermogen, Mijn Pensioen, Essentie Pensioen) and on the mid-, front and back office systems;
• Create technical requirements;
• Work on data modelling;
• Performance tuning;
• Perform pre PEN tests;
• Release management;
• Run of production environment;
• Incident management.
Your experience and skills
• A relevant finished higher education ( preferably Information Technology);
• At least 4 years of relevant experience within the developer environment;
• Extensive knowledge of and experience with ColdFusion, Java (J2EE) and internet (XML web services) (approx. 4 years) (must!);
• Extensive knowledge of and experience with relational Databases (Oracle, SQL) (approx. 2 years);
• Solid test experience and performance tuning (EHcache, Akamai ddos cache);
• Data modeling (using Oracle Data modeler);
• Experience with release and change management;
• Knowledge of web security (Burp-tool, PEN testing);
• Experience within the financial industry is a pre.
• Analytical; Independent; Flexible; Good communication skills;
• Good knowledge of the English language;
• Understanding of the Dutch language is preferred.
Your team and challenge
DC Solution IT delivers reliable and secure IT services (both resources and knowledge) to the business of DC Solutions with a focus on continuous improvement of quality, security, performance, efficiency and control. We continue to monitor market developments regarding (web)security, developments around apps and portals, developments on the DC market, pension legislation and the Direct Execution market. Based on this monitoring DC Solution continuously works on implementation of proven cutting edge technology.
We offer you
• The opportunity to influence the future of an international asset manager;
• An entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them;
• A multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development;
• Modern working conditions that give room for individual choices.
You can apply by using this link
Note that applications via e-mail and third party applications are not taken into consideration.
Agency calls not appreciated.