We are looking for an ambitious Salesforce Administrator with experience in IT Systems. Do you have a passion for IT Systems and Sales? Are you looking for a chance to develop yourself within an international company? Seize the opportunity and apply now!
What will you be doing as a Salesforce Administrator?
The Salesforce Administrator is an essential member of our Sales Team. With your knowledge of IT systems, you will function as a bridge between Sales and IT. This position does not require you to program codes. However, you are very qualified in using IT Systems. Colleagues will resort to you for questions regarding the systems. Moreover, you make sure that the Sales department makes proper use of the systems. As a Salesforce Administrator you will use the data from the different IT systems to make several rapports. New and existing colleagues will also need training in making use of these IT systems. As a member of the Sales department you will also attend meetings and communicate directly with internal stakeholders. These Stakeholders will share their needs, which you will translate and modify in the IT systems.
The position is based at our Head Quarters in Wormerveer. The team consists of more than 20 sales colleagues throughout Europe. For this position you will also collaborate with the department IT and global administrators. The systems we mainly work with our Salesforce, SharePoint, Tableau and Sap. Our company is growing at a rapid phase. Therefore, we are looking for a highly motivated Salesforce Administrator, who makes sure we fully utilize our IT systems.
What do we offer?
The possibility to work for an international company with great opportunities. In this new role, you will become the first Salesforce Administrator in our company. We encourage you to try new things and share your creativity with the department. What else can you expect from Bunge?
- A competitive salary package;
- 24 vacation days + 13 ATV days;
- Work with an international and experienced team;
- The right guidance and support to develop yourself;
- The opportunity to grow within a global organization with more than 32.000 employees;
- The right tools for the right job;
- The possibility to develop your skills through courses.
At the moment our Head Quarters is stated in Wormerveer. However, in the summer of 2020 we will move to Zaandam.
What do we expect from our Salesforce Administrator?
An analytical and communicative Salesforce Administrator with a positive mindset. Besides working independently, you can also work as a team. Furthermore, you take initiative and look for multiple ways to succeed.
Additionally, we expect:
- You hold a BSc in Business Administration or BI;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an end user of Salesforce.com or similar CRM database;
- You live nearby Wormerveer or are willing to relocate;
- Computer literate and proficient in standard office applications;
- Fluent in English. A second major European Language is a plus.
Information and application:
Are you interested in more information or do you want to apply? You can reach out to Poyan Azar, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at Poyan.Azar@Bunge.com with your questions or CV and motivation or apply via this link.
Acquisition by agencies is not appreciated, we do not use agencies for our recruitment. Open proposals of candidates are at own risk.