Do you have experience as PeopleSoft Consultant? Are you ready to work on challenging (international projects) at various customers? Apply then as;
Our expanding PeopleSoft team is delivering services into the Banking, Financial Services and Insurance market. We are inviting senior consultants with proven knowledge in the areas of PeopleSoft FIN/PeopleTools and the major PeopleSoft reporting tools to apply for a consulting position in our EA Practice. Within this Practice you will be member of our PeopleSoft-Solution team expanding/sharing knowledge on PeopleSoft Solutions as well as defining new (specific) customer solutions. Participating in pre-sales activities will also be part of the job.
As a PeopleSoft Consultant you will be working on challenging and complex (international) projects at various customers, to balance customers business and IT needs. You combine your profound PeopleSoft release and performance management know how with detailed technical knowledge.
These solutions bring value to our customers as main driver in GENPACT’s philosophy.
Your skills and experience
• Higher Vocational Education / University Education level
• Proven (over 2 years) knowledge and experience with PeopleSoft FIN/PeopleTools and at least 2 of the major PeopleSoft reporting tools
• Proven (over 2 years) experience in PeopleSoft implementation/upgrade projects or complex PeopleSoft changes
• Knowledge of general Project methodologies (Prince II)
• Flexibility; willing to travel frequently within Europe or even outside
• Fluency in Dutch and English (written and oral) and good communication and empathic skills
• High level of customer orientation and service-based attitude
• Competitive salary
• Comprehensive employee benefits package
• Experienced colleagues to learn from and work with
• Interesting projects with international possibilities
• Investment in personal and professional growth
Genpact Limited (NYSE: G), a global leader in business process management and technology services, leverages the power of smarter processes, smarter analytics and smarter technology to help its clients drive intelligence across their enterprise. Genpact’s Smart Enterprise Processes (SEPSM) framework combined with industry vertical expertise leads to superior business outcomes. Genpact’s Smart Decision Services deliver valuable business insights through targeted analytics, reengineering expertise, and advanced risk management. Making technology more intelligent by embedding it with process and data insights, Genpact also offers a wide range of technology services. The company’s 60,000+ global professionals deliver services from a network of 70+ centers to its 700+ clients.
Enterprise Applications Practice Europe (EA Practice EU)
EA Europe is an ICT/Business Consulting Practice. Operating with high advisory standards, we deliver consultancy from our in depth business process knowledge and ICT expertise. Our clients do appreciate our end to end service offering, our deep functional expertise, tools and accelerators built from years of measured business impact and our exceptional delivery competence. We are a growing and highly ambitious consulting practice. Especially our PeopleSoft consultancy practice is fast growing and we are looking for new colleagues to enable our ambitions into the European market.
For more information about the open position please contact Jurry Rouwenhorst or Erik Geelen on 075 6518518. To apply please use the link below:
Agency calls not appreciated
Keywords: Projectmanagement, Finance, IT, Consultancy.