SAP FICO Consultant
Do you have experience with SAP FICO? Are you ready to work on challenging (international projects) at various customers? Apply then as;
SAP FICO Consultant
Our expanding FICO-Solution team is delivering services into the Insurance and Utilities market. We are inviting consultants with proven knowledge of SAP FICO to apply for a senior consulting position in our EA Practice. Within this Practice you will be member of our FICO-Solution team expanding/sharing knowledge on SAP FICO Solutions as well as defining new (specific) customer solutions.
As a FICO Consultant of Genpact you will be working on challenging (international) projects at various customers, to balance customers business and IT needs. By participating in these challenging projects and the cooperation with the other Consultants within Genpact, your IT- and Business knowledge development as well as the development of your personal skills never stops!
Your skills and experience
• Bachelor or Masters degree, or equivalent in economics and/or (management) accounting.
• At least 7+ years’ experience with SAP FICO modules and integration aspects.
• Expert knowledge of at least 5 sub-modules within SAP FICO (e.g. GL/Assets/AP/AR/Cost Center Accounting/Profit Center Accounting/Product Costing/CO-PA etc.).
• Experience with FSCM (e.g. Collections) or New GL.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and commercial and result oriented customer focus.
• Project management experience and knowledge of project management methodologies (Prince2, IPMA or PMP, SCRUM).
• Willingness to travel, flexibility inside NL (mandatory) and outside NL
• Fluent in Dutch and English.
• At least 5 years of professional experience in a highly reputed consulting company or within the Insurance and/or Utilities industry, other industries will be considered.
• Both Medior- and Senior consultants are invited to apply.
• Several years’ experience in the (international) insurance industry.
• Competitive compensation & benefit package, depending on the level of your experience
• Our Insurance Solution team will be continuously trained in the latest SAP Insurance solutions
• Experienced colleagues to learn from and work with
• Interesting projects with international possibilities
• Investment in personal and professional growth
Genpact a global leader in business process management and technology services, leverages the power of smarter processes, smarter analytics and smarter technology to help its clients drive intelligence across their enterprise. Genpact’s Smart Enterprise Processes (SEPSM) framework combined with industry vertical expertise leads to superior business outcomes. Genpact’s Smart Decision Services deliver valuable business insights through targeted analytics, reengineering expertise, and advanced risk management. Making technology more intelligent by embedding it with process and data insights, Genpact also offers a wide range of technology services. The company’s 60,000+ global professionals deliver services from a network of 70+ centers to its 700+ clients.
Enterprise Applications Practice Europe (EA Practice EU)
EA Europe is an ICT/Business Consulting Practice. Operating with high advisory standards, we deliver consultancy from our in depth business process knowledge and ICT expertise. Our clients do appreciate our end to end service offering, our deep functional expertise, tools and accelerators built from years of measured business impact and our exceptional delivery competence. We are a growing and highly ambitious consulting practice. Especially our BFSI consultancy practice is fast growing and looking for new colleagues to enable our ambitions into the European market.
For more information about the open position please contact Jurry Rouwenhorst or Erik Geelen on +31 (0)75 6518518. To apply please use the link below:
Agency calls not appreciated
Keywords: Finance, Accounting, IT, Consultancy.