(Senior) Java Web Developer
Senior Java Web Developer
The Hague, The Netherlands, fulltime
If you are a creative and driven developer who is ready for a new challenge in an ever changing environment we may just have the job you are looking for. ING Investment Management is open to get in contact with a professional Java Web Developer who is up for the task to service our clients to become a top tier asset manager.
You will be working in a team of developers responsible for improvements and development of web and online solutions used by Marketing & Sales and Reporting. These applications are the INGIM Internet and Intranet websites, Institutional Clients website and other tools, supporting our Sales and Marketing activities.
Your main responsibilities
You are responsible for solution design and construction, implementation and systems integration, delivering high quality solutions in response to varying business and customer and system requirements. Your tasks require developing proof of concepts, design, develop and test systems and integrating hardware, software, and network solutions. You identify project requirements and develop solution delivery. You achieve thorough understanding of products, offerings and services within your specialty area.
Your experience and skills
• Higher educational level within Information Technology;
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience developing Java (web)applications and Grails;
• Good knowledge of SharePoint development, preferably SP2013;
• Good knowledge of XSLT, XSL-FO, XML, SQL and Stored procedures;
• Experience with all phases of software development;
• Experience with Agile/SCRUM methodology.
• Fluent in English.
• Problem analyses and judgment; Feeling for user interface design and user experience; Customer focus; Planning & organizing; Team player; Able to work independently in assignments, communicating in a team context; Good prioritization skills, able to work under high workload;
Your team and challenge
Our IT department in The Hague is divided into several teams, each servicing a business department. Our Client, the ING Investment Management Europe Marketing, Sales and Reporting departments are active in the definition and development of product strategies, supporting marketing and communication activities, servicing the customer and are active in the sales processes and relationship management activities of ING Funds (incl. distributors) and Institutional Clients across Europe
We offer you
• Influence the future of an international top-tier asset manager;
• Entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, encouragement to express your ideas and empowerment to execute them;
• Multicultural, professional and dynamic environment that gets the best out of you;
• Opportunity to accelerate your career development;
• Modern working conditions that give room for individual choices.
You can apply by using this link
Note that applications via e-mail and third party applications are not taken into consideration.
Agency calls not appreciated.