As our new UI/ UX designer you will be part of a growing & ambitious team. You’re working closely with the Group Head of UI/UX and the projects product owner. The Group Head of UI/UX is responsible for writing and defining top level requirements, scope and priorities, and do some initial prototype concepting if required. You will be responsible for taking the input and making sure that the developers can start implementing the most important features by taking a user stories which has all the info about the design, user flow and acceptance criteria of the feature.
You deliver from start to finish. After the research is done and the design & prototype is complete you are able to break the requirements down in minimal viable and value adding features. Adding all the requirements into the user stories and discuss and work closely with the product owner and developers on a daily basis to implement it. After implementation you do an acceptance test to check the delivered features and identify points of improvement.
- Design based on existing design system
- Maintain and expand design system
- Wireframe/prototyping of low and high-fidelity designs
- Add design specifications, user flow and design acceptance criteria to the user stories
- Work closely with product owner, developers and QA tester to implement new features
- Report to the Head of UI/UX
You have at least 4 years of experience with UI/UX design for web applications. Your UI/UX background will tick all the boxes on what is expected in such a role: designing, build/maintain design system, conduct user research/interview, wireframe/prototype low/high fidelity designs. You are someone that is structured and organized and pays attention to detail.
Other requirements are:
- Experience with designing SAAS B2B/B2C solutions
- Problem-solving attitude
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Proficient in English
- Experience working in agile environment
- Located in the “Randstad” area
Tools you will be using:
UXPin (or experience in similar prototyping tools like Figma, Sketch, Invision or Axure), Creative cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator), Atlassian (Jira/Confluence)
We offer you a working environment in which you are challenged to bring out the best in yourself every day. After all, our field is still in full development. You learn a lot in the field of online marketing and you can grow with us in a company with international ambitions.
We also offer you:
- A function for 32-40 hours a week
- An excellent salary and attractive benefits, such as full travel allowance by public transport, an excellent pension scheme, the possibility to participate in a group disability insurance and training opportunities
- Internet and “work from home” allowance
- A fun working environment, where openness, honesty and fun are important core values
- Have fun in the game room with Pacman, play pool or darts and do well with fresh fruit