Does your experience with Corporate Actions and Reconciliation bring that added value? Is incident management and troubleshooting your middle name, and do you prefer to apply this in an Asset Management environment? And would you rather use your skills for the pension value of half of the Dutch households? Then we would like to hear your story: read the vacancy and upload your CV!
LocationHybride , The Netherlands / Heerlen
Employment: 40-40 hours
Years of experience: 5 – 10
Education: Higher professional education / Academic higher education
Salary indication: EUR €3840,- – €5484,-
This is going to be your job
The team consists of +/- 14 DevOps Engineers with a variety of expertises in Business Analytics, Test coordination, Functional and Technical Application Management and developers. The team is therefore self-organized and works according to the Agile way of working. We do however work in close contact with our colleagues of APG IT (SIS).
The CARe team is at the heart of the Valuestream Service Assets and responsible for a number of applications, a.o. XSP, TLM, Remi and CaTaR. Data from our systems is used throughout the Asset Management organization. Quality is therefore key.
You will get involved within several facets of the domain. Your main focus will be the maintenance of our systems from a technical perspective. It is important that you are able to see the bigger picture of all client requests. Your work will be focused mainly on operating systems linux and windows. Part of your frequent tasks will be technical incidentmanagement, incident troubleshooting, continuous risk- and security management (in cooperation with SIS), migrations and Lifecycle Management. Besides this you will work with a continuous improvement mindset, in other words, you will constantly pay attention to improvements and automation where possible. All this work will be done in a changing landscape of applications, so having a vision on applications within the AM domain is great plus.
This is what you offer
As a DevOps Engineer, you are a specialist in finding solutions. You think in terms of opportunities, and are service minded. Taking ownership and accepting responsibility comes naturally to you; you have a pragmatic attitude and are motivated to deliver quality. You have a willingness to develop or enhance your t-shaped skills. Furthermore we very much appreciate a vocal teamplayer, telling us what you see and acting proactive upon opportunities.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role within the Asset Management or financial markets industry.
- Bachelor or University degree.
- Corporate Actions and Reconciliation Asset Management Operations experience are required. Thorough knowledge of the chain of events from Front to Back Office and understanding our global Asset Management operating model is a pre-condition.
- Good troubleshooting abilities.
- Strong scripting ability (e.g. Powershell) is a requirement.
- Windows and Linux knowledge is a requirement.
- Strong ability to maintain a good working relation with internal and external technical and functional stakeholders.
- We are looking for a pragmatic & pro-active teamplayer with a positive attitude who has a keen interest to learn new things and doesn’t think in silos.
- Ability to define a technical monitoring solution, and turn this in an agile way into a working solution.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good English written and verbal communication skills.
- The following could be considered as a plus:
- Java knowledge.
- Cloud experience.
- Familiarity with our APG IT department.
- Experience in working in an Agile organization with SAFe as leading framework.
This is where you’ll work
We offer you a competitive maximum salary of € 5.484 based on a 40 hours working week and attractive terms of employment with a focus on flexibility.
- A guaranteed year-end bonus of 8.33%.
- Ample attention to your vitality and personal development.
- Hybrid working: at home and in one of our superb offices.
- And of course a well organized pension.
For pension provider APG, pensions are about people, life and how we live together. Through careful asset management, pension administration, communication and advice, APG wants to help build a decent future in which we share our well-being and prosperity honestly and sustainably. For present and future generations. For today, tomorrow and beyond.
APG is committed to serving 4.7 million people in the Netherlands. That explains the importance we attach to reflecting Dutch society. To that end, APG strives for an inclusive work environment in which everyone can be themselves and their unique qualities are embraced.
Choosing APG means choosing a job in which you contribute to a bright future. Don’t delay, apply today!
More information? Please contact recruiters Mohamed Chaaibi or Vanessa de Veer, who can tell you more about the selection procedure.
Do you see a future with APG? Apply with a cv and cover letter and show us what motivates you.
This vacancy was published internally and externally at the same time. In case of equal fitness for the position, internal candidates have priority in the selection procedure. We thank you for your understanding.