Are you that Salesforce guru who’s looking for exciting challenges combined with a healthy work-life-balance? We believe we can offer you this at Exact. For our internal IT department, we are looking for a Salesforce Application Specialist (Consultant). You will be part of our Salesforce SCRUM-team and continuously work on improving and expanding our Salesforce implementation and integrations, in all aspects. At Exact, your technical skills and “dare to” mentality, can lead to the best innovations, And where is your career heading? That’s up to you. The career opportunities are unprecedented. 1,850 enterprising colleagues have already paved the way. Are you on board?
This = the job you are looking for
In an agile setting, you will work on awesome Salesforce solutions which deliver instant value and help the business in achieving its goals. Your focus will be on designing and implementing new requirements, by translating business needs into technical solutions. And you won’t be alone: your team consists of Salesforce Developers, Administrators, IT Business Partners a Product Owner and Operational Support team, with whom you’ll collaborate to deliver the best solutions. And that’s not all. We can rely on you as a Salesforce Application Specialist to:
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions
- Implement Best Practices of Service and Sales Cloud
- Build custom solutions on top of the Salesforce platform (Functionally)
- Execute test plans and ensure a quality solution is delivered
- Analyze and solve/adjust complex issues within the existing implementation
- Help the support team in IT Operations when required
- Act as a subject matter expert to colleagues and actively support others in architecting the best solutions
This = what you bring
With us, you can be yourself, and we would love to discover what sets you apart. For the position of Salesforce Application Specialist, it’s helpful if you have great analytical skills. And that enjoy building quality Salesforce solutions and solving complex problems in a multi-disciplinary team. What’s more, you bring:
- At least 5 Salesforce administrator and / or developer certifications
- At least 5 years of experience (Pre: Certified) with building solutions on Salesforce Platform, Service Cloud & Experience (Community) Cloud
- Participated in multiple (at least 5) Salesforce implementation projects
- Strong knowledge on database design with an object focus
- Fluent in English is a must, Dutch is beneficial but certainly not essential
- Experience with Salesforce Sales & Marketing Cloud
- Hands-on use of Apex, Lightning (Web) Components, Flows
- Web Services development and experience with Salesforce APIs and integrations
This = what you get
At Exact, we work hard. And there is something in return. The balance between work and relaxation is very important to us. So once everything gets back to normal, you can work up a sweat in our own gym or take a break at the coffee bar. Empty your head and then tackle your daily tasks with renewed energy. And, of course, that’s not all. As a Salesforce Application Specialist based on 40 hours per week, you can also count on:
- A competitive package, depending on your experience
- Over 1850 colleagues worldwide, with over 200 technology colleagues in our Delft HQ and another 250 in our Kuala Lumpur development center (since 1998).
- A combination of working from home and a great modern HQ, our Delft office. It is a popular corona-proof meeting hub where you’re encouraged to meet with your colleagues safely if the situation allows it.
- Events such as a global hackathon and Tech Talks to develop and showcase your skills
- Useful training sessions via our learning and development center that help you to fulfill your career potential.
- a holiday allowance of 8% and a thirteenth-month bonus;
- reimbursement of travel expenses;
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
This = why you shouldn’t wait
If it feels good, don’t hesitate. So let us know why you are our new Salesforce Application Specialist. How are you going to improve and expand our Salesforce implementation and integrations, in all its aspects?
If you have any questions about the position and/or the application procedure, Arthur Fransen, our Senior Talent Acquisition Business Partner, will be happy to answer them via firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone on 015 – 7115000
This = our application procedure
If we have enough in common, there will first be a telephone intake with Arthur. The second step is an interview with the hiring manager and a Senior. Last step is a meet and greet with the IT Director. A screening and/or a coding or analytical test may be part of the selection process. The selection procedure takes about 2 weeks.
This = Exact
Founded in 1984 and now operating in more than 100 countries, we are a leader in the global business and financial software market. What makes us stand out? We combine the energy of a start-up with the advantages of a multinational. Our aim is to create the best business software with the most innovative software solutions. Over 550,000 entrepreneurs and accountants trust our software and use it on a daily basis.
As an employer, we accept our social responsibility. This is important to us and we genuinely believe in it. We think green in everything we do, whether it’s by reducing paper consumption, encouraging digital working and minimising travel by plane and car. We also support employees who want to contribute to the (local) community. Exact celebrates differences and views them as a learning opportunity. We assess ideas based on merit, rather than source. It’s passion, dedication and ownership that earn you a place at the table.