Do you get a kick of working on the front end development? Do you feel at home with Microsoft technology such as Dynamics365, Azure and .Net ? Do you also switch to a higher gear when working in an international team of software developers? And do you like to work for one of the biggest responsible investors? Then take a look at this vacancy.
LocationHybride: The Netherlands / Amsterdam
Employment: 40-40 hours
Years of experience: 5 – 10
Education: Higher professional education / Academic higher education
Salary indication: EUR €4390,- – €6270,-
This is going to be your job
You are a Microsoft Dynamics Developer within a professional team with developers and operations combined and responsible for realizing and maintaining the Dynamics365 / Power Platform and Azure solutions for APG Asset Management.
As Microsoft Dynamics365 / Microsoft Power Platform Developer you encourage, inspire, consider, and collaborate at every level with both colleagues and clients. As a Dynamics365 / Power Platform Developer, you collaborate on and contribute to all project phases, and you have the technical know-how to design, develop and put into practice Dynamics365 and Power Platform solutions.
This is what you offer
Your experience and skills as Microsoft Dynamics 365 / Power Platform Developer:
- Core Skills: Azure, C#, SQL, .Net, D365, CRM SDK, CRM Plugins, PowerApps, Power Automate and Dataverse.
- Knowledge about designing applications (including UX design) and interpreting software architecture.
- You keep track of new technologies in Web and App development (e.g., Cloud Computing).
- You master both Dutch and English excellently in words and writings.
- You are analytical, solution-oriented, quality-oriented, connecting and customer minded.
- Pré is experience working for financial sector/ banking/ Asset Management.
This is where you’ll work
We offer you a competitive maximum salary of € 6.270 based on a 40 hours working week and attractive terms of employment with a focus on flexibility.
- guaranteed year-end bonus of 8.33%.
- Ample attention to your vitality and personal development.
- Hybrid working: at home and in one of our superb offices.
- And of course a well organized pension.
For pension provider APG, pensions are about people, life and how we live together. Through careful asset management, pension administration, communication and advice, APG wants to help build a decent future in which we share our well-being and prosperity honestly and sustainably. For present and future generations. For today, tomorrow and beyond.
APG is committed to serving 4.7 million people in the Netherlands. That explains the importance we attach to reflecting Dutch society. To that end, APG strives for an inclusive work environment in which everyone can be themselves and their unique qualities are embraced.
Choosing APG means choosing a job in which you contribute to a bright future. Don’t delay, apply today!
More information? Please contact Roy Velraeds, on firstname.lastname@example.org, who can tell you more about the specific position.
Do you see a future with APG? Apply before with cv and cover letter and show us what motivates you.
This vacancy was published internally and externally at the same time. In case of equal fitness for the position, internal candidates have priority in the selection procedure. We thank you for your understanding.