What are you going to do?
Do you want to help provide healthy vegetables for everyone in the world? Do you want to contribute to the improvement and sustainability of food production? Enza Zaden is an innovative biotech company that develops, produces and sells seeds for vegetable varieties all over the world.
As the I&D Business Partner for Seed Operations you are the bridge between our operations function and the Information & Digitalization organization. You are key partner within the seed operations management team to enable the realization of business strategy through digital enablement. You build relationships within leaders, experts and key users to gather demand and provide guidance on opportunities for digitalization, technology innovation and improving their processes. You keep yourself up-to-date with internal and external developments in supply chain, seed production & processing and related technology.
The I&D business partner participates in strategy creation and owns the roadmap of digital transformation initiatives. You manage the portfolio of our ‘road to digital’ projects for Seed Operations and ensure transparency on progress, costs, risks, priorities and interdependencies. You support the initiation of projects, software and vendor selections and may also manage one of the projects or programs yourself.
Data and analytics play a crucial role in our business and you advocate the value of high quality data and the insights that can be generated. You work with the various data teams to ensure that that the business has the right information and solutions to take effective decisions.
You are passionate about applying technology to improve business processes and results. As I&D business partner you feel comfortable to be the spider in the web between the operations function and the various I&D departments.
- You have 10+ years working experience in the areas of IT and operations/supply chain and at least 5 years in a similar role
- Masters degree in industrial engineering, business administration, other related field or equivalent working experience
- You have excellent stakeholder management, presentation and communication skills
- You have experience with managing IT demand and developing roadmaps
- Demonstrated experience with both portfolio & project management and agile ways of working
- In depth knowledge of systems related to operations like ERP, Advanced Planning and Quality
- Working experience in a seed/agri/biotech environment is a pre
Who are we?
- International environment with possibility to work partially from home
- Room to grow professionally and personally through the Great to Grow program;
- Enthusiastic colleagues and an open, informal culture;
- A challenging position with a market-based salary and excellent working conditions.
Breeding to feed the world! That’s our goal as an international vegetable breeding organization. Simply said, this means we develop new vegetable varieties. Our assortment consists of 1.200 different varieties. From bell peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers and lettuce to bitter gourd and bird’s eyes chillies. Enza Zaden produces the seeds of these vegetable varieties and sells them worldwide. To give you an idea: more than 460 million people eat vegetables from our seeds each day.
Even though we are an international company with more than 2500 employees worldwide, we still are an independent family business, which clearly shows in our business culture. You easily feel right at home and your ideas are always valued. Entrepreneurship, teamwork, and taking responsibility are central values to our mission, and our employees are the heart and soul of the organization.
You will be part of the Information & Digitalization team that is driving the Digital transformation in the company and supporting the business with IT solutions, Data Analytics and innovations based on the newest technologies in Cloud, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning.
For more details, please contact:
Sr corporate recruiter
00316 2136 8907