Are you an experienced PHP developer and looking for a new challenge in an international environment in the city center of Amsterdam?
Location: Amsterdam (city center), The Netherlands
We are looking for a PHP Developer to maintain and improve our CMS, which is used to manage the content of over 35 websites in 10 languages. As A PHP Developer you will be responsible for the architecture of the application, guaranteeing its stability, speed and reliability as we transition into the next phase: making everything suited for usage on mobile devices. You will also create new website functionality, maintain existing functionality and consult the business in the design phase of new projects.
Some of the upcoming projects that you will be working on:
• Research and continuously improve the CMS architecture
• Research, develop and implement automated testing
• Upgrade the website to be mobile compatible
You will join the Web Technology Team which is responsible for improving and maintaining the CMS, as well as developing web applications, working closely together with Marketing and other IT teams to get the best results
In return you will bring
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a PHP developer
• Excellent English communication skills with the ability to bridge IT and business users
• Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A position in Amsterdam’s city center. We can help with immigration if necessary
• Good salary and all the support you need to develop your skills
• An international working environment with colleagues from US, UK, NZ, IT and many more
• An exciting position in a fast growing and dynamic environment
Albelli a young and dynamic company that offers room for initiatives and development is looking for you. We are currently one of the leaders in consumer photo products with a high demanding 24/7 e-commerce environment and receive over 30.000 orders a day.
Be part of one of the most exciting high growth companies in Europe and become a co-author of our story. We are the largest photo book expert in Europe (revenues > 50 million euros and more than 200 employees) and we will not stop there! Our vision and ambition is to make it even easier for our customers to create a beautiful photo book. It’s our mission to inspire people to relive, share and preserve their memories through tangible products of desire. You get to work with some of the brightest and passionate people you’ve ever met. Albelli is an autonomous operating unit within Vistaprint. Vistaprint is a leader in global ecommerce and listed on the NASDAQ. This way you get to have the full start-up experience and exitement, without any of the associated risk!
Help us triple the company in the coming five years! The product is tangible, the environment extremely innovative, and the team more than driven.
This is the perfect opportunity to take your experience and apply it to deliver tangible results in a professionally rewarding environment. If you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to be part of this and want the most exciting role of your career to date, then please apply today via the link
Agency calls not appreciated.